Monday 30 March 2009

New Passion - Bath Bombs!

Hello all, I have found a new passion lol, and its bath bombs.
I have found out how to make them, and I am getting so many ideas of what I want to do with them.
I'm gonna hold fire with the site, and just experiment with these and the candles, and what ever else I plan on making. I want to have the passion for them and enjoy myself with them instead of stressing myself out with trying to get everything done.
I challenged myself too much and pretty much forgot why I was doing this. Yes I want to make a bit of money but at the same time I want to see people happy with the products and to be getting some kind of help from them..

I will keep updating this and showing what Ive done, I'm not giving up but just stepping back a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I think you have a really interesting blog going on here.

    ReplyDelete