Thursday 13 January 2011

Pendulums

My partner bought me my first ever pendulum over the Christmas period, (Yes, I celebrate Christmas as well as winter solstice, it is out of respect for my family who have always celebrated it).
I have always been interested in scrying but never actually found the pendulum that was right for me, and I don't like buying any type of crystal just because its popular or because I want to learn something, if I cant find a connection with something I will leave it and understand that its not my time yet and wait until it is my time to learn - and it just so happened to be my time :)


We (me, my partner and his father) went into the local new age shop when we were in Colchester and I was just browsing, not really expecting to find anything when I saw the glass case with pendulums. And there was one pendulum that stood out to me, when I looked at it I felt like I was in a Whirlpool and going into a deep meditation - I knew it was right for me from that moment, no crystal has ever made me feel that way before.
Also the women in the shop were so lovely and really nice, which made the whole experience even better :)

When we had arrived home, my mum handed me our Christmas presents from her and my dad, and I opened one and found out it was another pendulum, and I was a little nervous with this, like I said I normally don't go with things if I don't have a connection so I was a little worried in case I couldn't get on with this one. But luckily enough I did and this pendulum is just as brilliant and I love them both.

I have found that my first pendulum has a lot of character to him (they both have male energies about them), he likes to show off to other people who wish to work with him, like my partner. And the other one is a little but more shy I feel, maybe its because I haven't worked with him enough for us to get to know each other more, (No, I am not crazy when I say that, it just means I haven't put enough energy and concentration with this one unlike I have done with my first).

Fluorite pendulum (my first one)
Rose Quartz pendulum

No comments:

Post a Comment