Thursday 8 September 2011

New Passion: Peg Loom Weaving

On the 27th August in the town that I live, in the community center was holding a small wool event which I jumped at the chance to go. Even though it was a small event there was a lot going on there, about 4 spinning wheels were going on, felt making, weaving. It was brilliant and I am glad that I did manage to go to it as I have never been to an event like this.

After I watched a woman do a little bit of peg loom weaving I have become really interested in it. It seems very relaxing and different, I wont say easy because I am not certain on how it easy it is going to be. But they did say it was easy for the hands so that is something I am pleased about.
All I need to do now is try and get me a peg loom so I can have a go at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment