Wednesday 24 June 2009

Catch up on things

Well the cravings seem to have calmed down now lol, as I am reading the other books more now.
Just finished Hedgewitch in the Cauldron of Avalon by M. Sylvan Saille it is a good book, and it doesnt confuse you with all the information as it is only a 100 pages long, I am wondering if I want her other book. The nice thing about her books is that they are handbound, which makes it a little bit more special (imo).

Anyways enough with books otherwise I will get the cravings back :P

It seems to be getting more nice outside with the sun blazing atm, 3 days in a row without rain and it feels so lovely but at the same time annoying as I hurt more in the sun, plus Im ginger (Ginger + sun = BAD)..
Also I need to get started on doing my herbalism course, I know I dont have a deadline for it but its been nearly 2 months and I havent even touched it >_<, and its only the first 3 lessons.

Aswell as that Im trying to get back to doing some spiritual events/work on youtube as that was my main intention on making that channel - to help others in understanding more about spirits. One problem is, all my knowledge seems to fly away everytime I touch "record". So I think I should write the basics down for each video lol. Even though I never wanted to do that as I feel like Im a robot =/

Well Im going to go and charge my batteries up for later on (when its more cooler) so I can go for a walk or something like that.

So speak soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment