Friday 5 June 2009

I have a book addiction lol, I cant stop buying books!

Well I have been trying to stop buying them for a month now, so people know what to get me for christmas as I never know what I want..I didnt realise how much I was addicted to books until now. I am getting cravings for them and having the urge to buy some but I know I shouldnt.
I am trying to buy other things like herbs, oils, crystals to get my mind of from books but oh know it aint happening!
I have a lot of books to get through, and I am reading them all and always re reading them I cant stand seeing them on the self collecting dust! Its not fair on them lol (I know that sounds odd but its the way I am).

But I just gotta get through it, I am hoping I can just I can feel myself starting to break..It totally sucks!

Also on my youtube channel, with the show and tells I am gonna start doing them monthly instead of weekly, it just seems to make more sense that way. :)

Blessed Be!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment