Wednesday 19 August 2009

My Path

For 10 years I have been wondering what my path is. Yes I am a Hedge witch but there feels like there should be something else. As I have seen Hedge witches who are Wiccan etc. So what is the path that helps me to enhance my abilities with my Hedge craft?
I have looked at all (well the ones I could remember/know off) the traditions, I couldn't find anything that felt close to me, the feeling that makes you jump inside..Apart from one. Celtic Shamanism.

The issue now is finding information about it. I keep going back to the same pages, and wondering if anyone has heard of Celtic Shamanism and if they could give me some info on it.

I have never felt this confused yet happy before. Its very strange, sometimes I look outside and think that there have been all these signs telling me that Celtic Shamanism has always been apart of me as well as Hedge witchery, and other times I wonder if there has ever been such a thing.
The positive side is weighing down the negative side, so I am starting to think maybe this is the next chapter to my life, after so long in searching and waiting to find my path, I think I am beginning to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment