Thursday 27 August 2009

Hair


Grr silly hairdresser who doesnt look at the style I wanted and just makes it up!
The photo the right is how I wanted it, and all she gave me was a trim! Now I have to quickly find someone else (who will actually listen and advise me whats best) before wednesday as I am going to a wedding then and I want my hair nice for it.

Also Im a little worried about my hair..It already is thin but it used to be really full and thick, now its dead, dull and is really getting thin. My hair keeps falling out aswell, not in big lumps but just every second it falls out. Ok I know hair falls out all the time, but not like this. My clothes are covered in my hair just from one day of wearing them - I dont think thats normal.
Maybe Im just overreacting and need to stop worrying about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment