Sunday 13 September 2009

This and That

Hello!
Feel like I havent been on here in a long time, so I thought to say hello.

I am thinking about making 2 new blog sites, one for my weight blog and the other one for the spirit events. I know I do videos about them on youtube, but I feel like I should have a blog for them, for when I cant get to the computer or for those who cannot understand what the hell I say lol! Plus I wanna share some recipes with people, but I cant seem to make the video - I always get bored by the time windows media maker loads up.
The only problem is trying to figure out a name for them, everything I think of is often taken so it takes me a few days to find a name lol.

I am hoping to make some more videos on youtube soon, just finding the time to do it, also I am hoping to make soap soon - Yay, just need to get some sweet almond oil >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment