Monday 21 September 2009

Celtic shamanic hedgewitch

I have been trying to make a video about this, but I cant seem to get it done so I'm gonna put it here.

As you all know I have been trying to find what path I belong to, I have had a bunch of emotions thrown at me along the way, at times I thought about giving up and just carry on with my practices. But I didn't feel right with giving up, I never give up until something serious stops me.
So I carried on with searching, I still felt strong about being a hedge witch but couldn't find anything on how to work with it. One night it occurred to me when reading "Celtic shaman by John Matthews", what are the three paths that I feel close with? Celtic, Shamanism and hedge witchery, why do I have to choose between them? Why cant I follow all. Celtic Shamanic Hedge witch, that is what I came with. It feels right to me and right now I couldn't care less if it wasn't an actual path or if it is "wrong", it is right to me.
Maybe my path will change in another 10 years, I don't know. But that is the whole point in learning, growing and evolving. Your mind and feelings change to what is best for you, and at this point in my life that path feels the best for me.

I do feel different, when I woke the next day I felt refreshed and like it was an actual new day for me. I wasn't feeling moody or exhausted all day I wanted to do things.

So yes, I have found my path, Celtic shamanic hedge witch. That is what I am, and I know it wont be easy, I will still have my ups and downs but that is life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment