Saturday 3 April 2010

Curses

On YouTube there has been a few videos talking about curses, I have tried to make a video but for what ever reason I just cant seem to express myself about it on camera, so this is why I am doing it here.

For me curses are neutral, like everything else in this world it is neutral until we decide how to use it. I don't use curses to scare or hurt anyone, I use them for protection and to help heal. How can you heal with a curse? Pretty simple in my eyes, say you have a headache and you have done the normal things you would do with a headache, take the pain killers, went to the doctors and opticians. None of that seems to get the headache away, so then I would curse that headache to stop spreading and to reduce the pain. Yes I know you could do normal healing spells, or healing to get rid of it, but if its one of those headaches that just wont move with whatever you do, maybe you need to curse it? But this is just my view on using curses to heal.

I also would use curses to protect my loved ones, if someone was trying to harm them in anyway, then I would curse them so whenever they step near the house they get a headache or something similar to that, I wouldn't use curses to hurt them seriously, but to let them know that they should leave well alone.
I feel that people who use curses just to get revenge on someone because they dumped them or to scare someone are being very stupid and childish, and are just asking for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment