Saturday 3 April 2010

Lavender and Chamomile shampoo

On Thursday I decided to do some more crafting, so I took the challenge of making shampoo, again. The first time I made shampoo it made my hair even more greasy and didn't help me at all. So I was basically praying that this would work. I did buy some clear shampoo base as I felt that was needed to help with the ingredients, and well it did help. The shampoo came out really well, at first I thought it was ruined because it was so thin it looked like water, but then Charlie found out that I needed to add salt to the mixture, the salt helped thicken it up and it was all good again.
The smell is so nice as well, as the title says I picked Lavender and Chamomile, as I know they are good for any hair types I believe and the second reason because they were the only oils I could find at that moment lol.

Overall I am very pleased with the results, I tried it out and it really worked. The first time was OK but the second wash it really went foamy, and again the smell that came off it was beautiful and so relaxing. It did everything it was supposed to do. So I will defiantly be making more shampoo again :)



1 comment: