Friday 12 November 2010

What I've created

I was going to have a separate entry for each product that I created over the year, but I thought that would take too long, then I had a good idea to write it all in one blog showing the photos, then it started to get too long. So this is probably the best way to show what I have been creating since I have been away from the blog.

Most of these didn't turn out perfect, I am still finding errors in each and every one of these items and trying to figure out what happened to them. But that is one of the lovely things when it comes to creating your own products. When I first started doing this I would beat myself up because I found a problem with one of the products, but now I realise that it comes with the job, it helps you to learn from your mistakes and become that little bit wiser. :)


Tincture in the making

Lavender Tincture all bottled up
Honey and Lemon Lip Balm
Chamomile and Lemon soap

Rose scented Rock salt
Lavender Milk Bath



Chamomile and Lemon Body wash
                  

2 comments:

  1. All your stuff looks great!! i have a big giant lavender plant. I am looking for more things to do with it. What are you using the lavender tincture for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment :)
    I use the tincture to help me sleep at night, to help ease the headaches. It is also good for if you have a cut on your hand or anywhere else, to rub some into the cut and it will help ease the pain and disinfect the cut.

    ReplyDelete