Monday 13 December 2010

What I've created: herbal heat packs

Finally found the camera that had these photos on to which I can show you what I made a few months ago. My mum helped me a lot with these as I am rubbish at sewing and could not understand how to get the sewing machine to work, there is too many things you need to thread through to get the thread to actually work and when I did mange to get the thread through all the right areas it still didn't work as I didn't put it through the right area or something like that..Very confusing but I will get the hang of it.

I wanted to make these for my two mum -in-laws and tired to find the scent and material that suited them the best. That bit I find the worst right now, choosing the scent for other people, matching it to their personality and such but I think I did a pretty good job this time. My favourite has to be the lavender and mint..I would never have thought that these two scents would work so well and they do, they just seem to balance each other and yet they have that twist to them.

I hope to make more of these in the near future, when I have found out how to actually use the sewing machine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment