Tuesday 31 January 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I have seen these blog awards going round on other blogs and never received one until now. Thank you to witch of howling creek for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award *big grin*



Here are the associated rules:
  • Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
  • Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven things about me:
  1. I love to write poetry and stories but never finish the stories which I have started
  2. I love marmite
  3. I get upset, sometimes cry, every time the licker gets killed in Resident Evil (film)
  4. Gambit and Beast are my favourite characters from x-men
  5. Beatlejuice, Lion King and the Lost Boys are a few of my favourite films
  6. I couldn't watch any of the older series of Sherlock Holmes due to Jeremy Brett, I was always scared of him
  7. I have another blog which is focused on beauty/books/health and weight (yay shameless plugging)

15 blogs:
  1. Annika Garratt
  2. Sy Calaelen
  3. Black Fur, Black Wing
  4. In The Arms of Mother Earth
  5. Ivy on the Path
  6. Leafshade
  7. Lily Oak
  8. Nefaeria
  9. Priestess of Aset-Nuit
  10. The Path of an Austrailian Solitary Witch
  11. Wandering Soul
  12. My Mommy The Pagan Warrior
  13. Wandering in the Woods
  14. Alison Leigh Lilly
  15. Mind Body Spirit Odyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment