Friday 24 July 2009

New passion - Smudge feathers/fans

As the title says, I have found a new passion for Smudge feathers/fans. I am finding them so wonderful and amazing, and have been finding a lot of feathers on the ground lately which may be a sign for me to start learning how to make them (No bird was harmed when collecting the feathers BTW).
I sort of understand how to make them, but cannot find a site that actually tells you how - very annoying yet very challenging ;)

On another note, I am slowly finding jars and the ingredients for my other products that I hope to make. I really need to start getting them in soon as I want to give them to my partners mothers.
I will post another topic on that on a later date when I have actually made them and such :)

No comments:

Post a Comment