Saturday 25 July 2009

Yay

I have started to feel like my old self again, full of joy with being involved with the craft and my path. I think the problem was that I was spending too much time researching, trying to find answers that I lost what I joyed most about it.
So I have started to do my daily rituals again and daily meditation, and I feel great! I know now why I wasn't getting the answers from the net and books, I have to find it for myself through my craft, doing it myself instead of researching it all the time.
I cant believe how relaxed I have came by understanding this, I'm so happy with it :)
I know there is a long way to go before I have truly found myself but I am starting to see a dim light at the end of this dark tunnel I have been in.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Learning through doing is always better than learning through reading what someone else did :O)

    ReplyDelete