Friday 10 July 2009

Videos

There are a lot of videos I want to do right now, but certain things are stopping me, it is getting annoying but I am gonna accept it and just get on with the personal issues and concentrating with my course work.

I may do one video soon, I just remembered a spirit event that I don't think I have talked about yet, so that one will be coming up soon :P.

I also feel like I should step away from YouTube at the moment, not because of the drama that has been happening, but just to sort myself out. Reconnect with who I am, as I feel like I have drifted away from myself and all my joys in life, especially with my craft! I haven't touched my BoS because I feel so negative - but I don't know why I do.
I'm not gonna delete my account, just put everything on hold. Who knows I may come back with more information and new experiences to talk about :).
I will keep this blog updated as well, I wouldn't dare leave this! This place lets me think and allows me to put my thoughts somewhere ;).

Also this is driving me crazy, I have seen a couple of blogs with their YouTube videos on here, not in the actual blog but along the side, like they have added a gadget to put them on here, I cant seem to do that, I have searched for a gadget but I cant find anything and its getting me so annoyed lol, so if anyone knows what I'm talking about and how to add it please reply to this!
Thank you :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment