Tuesday 5 January 2010

Look what I got in the post today

Oh yes, I finally got The real witches' garden by Kate West!
I don't know what it is about this author but the few books that I have by her are really good. So I know these books are more towards those who practise Wicca (or so I have been told), but this doesn't bother me. She and Teresa Moorey were the two authors that helped me find hedgewitchery, so I am always grateful for her showing me the way..Plus her "the real witches' kitchen" book has been really useful to me. I know she has more books out but I am gonna stick with the 4 I have as they don't really give you spells and her other books seem to do that.
Anyway, I just wanted to brag about this as I am in love with the book already and it has given me ideas for what herbs I should plant so I can make some incense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment