Thursday 28 January 2010

Time for changes

With me coming down with a little cold and stuck here in bed the only thing I can do is to think about changes in my life, videos, and on this blog. So in a few hours there will hopefully be a new layout and hopefully I will be able to start doing more things on here. Like reviews of products from witchie shops, info on some basic witchcraft tools and maybe my views on certain topics to do with paganism.

With my YouTube channel, i am hoping to delete a few more videos and redo them as to be honest, they were crap lol. Also wanting to start doing some how to videos and more things like that but i honestly cant remember what they were lol. I am also hoping to get a new camera. maybe a camcorder of some sort so i can do better videos (hopefully) without worrying about the time limit. My fujifilm camera is brilliant for taking photos, but not so great for videos or doing both.

In my life, i am hoping to get back on this healthy eating plan and lose more weight, get over some fears of mine and get myself back to being some what healthy..physically and mentally.
There maybe a possibility that i have the reverse of SAD which can happen to people but it is very rare. before i came down with the cold i was feeling really depressed and kept thinking some horrible thoughts, also having trouble sleeping and this may be what i have. but i have to wait and see as it could be the depression after winter, which has risen this year..so it could be that or summer SAD. This is why i made the tincture, to help me with these thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment