Thursday 4 February 2010

Crystals and Stones


I have been watching some videos about crystals and stones, and I agree with what some people say.
Why is it that some people prefer to work with crystals than stones? Stones can give us the same vibe or energy that we need and can be more stronger than a crystal. But we seem to always go for crystals because they look pretty and all that, where as a stone doesn't really look attractive to some.

I admit I do like to collect crystals, if I find a crystal I try to wait for a couple of weeks to see if I am still drawn to it and if I am then I will get it. For me crystals are more for decor, so I will place them around the house where it needs a certain energy as well as to colour the room.
I try to use stones to make talismans, maybe for my protection circle and in my rituals. For me stones do have a lot more energy than crystals. I try to find stones that are near the river or the sea as I am a water sign and wish to feel more closer to that element :)

I guess the other reason why I like stones better is because I roughly know where the stones come from, with crystals you don't really know. You don't know much about the people who have slaved away to find these crystals for us, are they being payed enough or not? Are they in healthy conditions or not? etc

Crystals are still nice and can hold some decent energy but if you live near the beach, a river or lake then maybe you should take a walk and see if you find any stones that connect with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment