Friday 19 February 2010

What a week it has been

Trying to learn how to do most bath, body and home products may sound easy but it really isn't.
I cannot believe how exhausting it is and at the same time frustrating, the main reason is trying to find containers and the ingredients. Yes I know I found a site for containers, but I have been interested in making some deo, so need a roll on deo bottle. Can I find any site that sells them in the UK? No.
So I am gonna have to buy from America, I don't have anything wrong with buying from there, its just I would like to keep it some what local.
Also this is just my luck when I am searching for the ingredients, one site will have most of what I need and then there is just one thing missing. And of course the other site that sells that missing ingredient wont let you have it because you are not spending over £5.00 or something like that. So then you have to find something else you want to buy just to get that last item, its a bloody nightmare half the time!

At the moment I am trying to keep things simple, only make the items that I feel I can make.
But like I said things are very exhausting and frustrating at the moment.

Half the time I don't know what I am doing and wish I never started this, but I guess if I didn't I would just be regretting it now. I just wish things would go more smoother for me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment