Wednesday 20 January 2010

Things just need to take time

Really should be asleep right now, but I just had to come on here and write about this.

As you all probably know my passion for making homemade bath products is starting to get bigger and little bit more better than when I first started these things, I have decided that I should end up selling these products. I have tried this before and always rushed into too fast and always fell flat on my face. But this time I am gonna try and take this slowly and make sure that everything is in order. I really want to make this work but my fear has already started to kick in and every time I try to do something it goes wrong, so this is why I am trying to go slow..So I know my products and myself are gonna be OK.

I have made a facebook page, so I can update on what is happening and to help me keep focused. My items will be mainly sold in my partners shop, which he is working on at this moment, but I am hoping to sell them online. I am already thinking of future plans but will make sure I keep to the now :)

This is basically my dream and I have been trying to get a shop up and running for 4 years, but like I said I always fell flat on my face so now I think is the right time. I am making sure what herb is safe and what is not...I have noticed some people haven't even been doing that and they have just went flying ahead, which has made me annoyed and feeling a little upset but I know I am doing the right thing by taking it easy. It is the best way to do things, just wish I thought that all the time but I guess I am just excited to do things that I love lol.

Anyways, I really should go to sleep now. I will post the link (here) of the shop for anyone to check out ;)
(I love my little logo, which I made in 10 minutes lol :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment