Tuesday 22 February 2011

Forest Grove Botanica

I have been following the witch of forest grove for a while now and I noticed she had her own online shop called forest grove botanica (or to see her actual website click here). I was always very tempted to buy from her shop but I was a little bit nervous due to shipping as in the past I have bought things and never turned up when it comes to buying items from other countries, but since I have had two successful deliveries and the fact that she had a sale on I thought it was time to buy some items from her.
She makes her own items, so when I saw the amount that she had on I was very tempted to buy most of the items, but in the end I bought 3 items.

(L-R) Divination incense, divination oil, ancestor incense


The total amount came to $25.60 (£16) that included the shipping as well, and I only paid shipping for one item which was the divination oil and the shipping for that was $9.50 (£6) as sometimes with etsy when you buy a product of the same kind you can get the shipping for free or for a certain price, so that is always a plus.
I had ordered this on the 11th February and it is now the 22nd February, so it has taken a good week and a half to get here, which is actually really good considering where it was being sent to (From Canada to the UK).




The artwork on her shop and on her labels are done by her I believe and I am in love with it, it shows the dedication that she puts into each product which is such a good thing when it comes to buying items for me, to know that they haven't just rushed through everything but taking the time, care and effort to do this and the little things.
Overall I am pretty pleased with the price, the delivery and the communication between her and myself. I will be sure to buy from her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment