Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Green Eyed Owl


I had heard that TipToeChick was opening her online shop, TheGreenEyedOwl, so I thought I would go and check the shop out. At the moment she is selling tinctures, capsules and dried herbs but has mentioned that she is hoping to expand that in the future.
I mainly wanted the dried herbs, as I noticed it was going to be cheaper buying from her rather than buying from the UK which would have came over £20, while from her shop the total was coming to $25 (£15). The only worry I had was the shipping, so I emailed her letting know what I was wanting to buy and which country I lived in and she replied soon after with the quote of $13.95 (about £8), so I rushed off back to her shop and placed my order.
That was on the 1st February and it is now the 15th February and I have just received my parcel from her, so it has taken a good two weeks to get here. Which in my opinion is not that bad considering I live in the UK and she lives in America.
Overall I am so pleased with what I ordered and how the delivery was and the communication with her was. I will be ordering from her again when I start to run low on these herbs.


What I ordered: yarrow, nettle, elderflower, mugwort, motherwort, rosemary, dandelion leaf, dandelion root, Irish moss, st johns wort, comfrey leaf, calendula, benzoin gum (powdered), echinacea, marshmallow

4 comments:

  1. This is SO awesome Helen!! I cannot express my excitement. With the feedback on the length of shipping I am going to look into other options just as cost effective and see if we cant cut down the time of its arrival :) Thank you SO very much for taking the time to share this information, I am so very grateful!!

    Brightest of Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice herbstock, some of my very favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now considering buying from her shop! I sometimes order from Mountain Rose Herbs but I find that it takes around three weeks to a month to arrive. And I find I just don't need such a huge amount of herbs. So I shall be book marking The Green Eyed Owl and making a purchase asap! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this website, hoping to find the website I used to visit during High School, though I found that it is no longer in working order.
    This website, however, seems to be very cool, and I'll check it out more in the future.

    ReplyDelete