Thursday 10 February 2011

Today was such a magical day

OK not that much happened, in fact I spent most of the day indoors doing some research on a few craft projects I have in mind.
But late in the afternoon I decided to go for a walk, the sun was pulling me out towards it and as soon as I stepped outside the air felt even more fresh than usual, spring is arriving.
After half an hour of being outside looking at every single tree and the rest of nature, I came indoors and grabbed my camera and went outside for more nature time.

I haven't made contact with nature since winter came last year, so catching up with what has been going on and changed was greatly needed. I noticed certain things that weren't there last year and were there today, I found a little stream (although it could be just the water from the farmlands) that I hadn't noticed at all since I have lived here.
Now I have stopped worrying and stressing over what practises I need to do (well, I haven't stopped all together but I don't stress about it half as much), I am starting to see so much magic all around my little countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment