Wednesday 28 October 2009

Stressed out

These past few months seem to be going really fast and busy, I havent had much time to actually get intouch with my spiritual side, its annoying me as that is what I wanted to do before the new year but I guess there is a meaning for that.

I have finally made the bath bombs and they came out really well, my partner tried one and well it skimmed across the surface of the bath water instead of going to the bottom and fizzing, guess I put too much energy into them lol!
Also made the body scrubs and bath bombs, really pleased with them also. I also made some soap but I dont know about them, they dont seem to be getting hard just staying soft ish, hopefully they will be ok.
Gotten most of the Christmas presents sorted out, just need a few more for people but they are so difficult to get!

Also trying to get some photos printed of for my Nan as she cant get here so I thought to show her what it looks like, also a few photos of her great grandsons. The only problem is I dont really know how to print them off as they also end up having half of the photo on, so its annoying me slowly.

I have been pretty stressed with getting all of this sorted out trying to dodge the flipping postal strikes also which doesnt help at all. >_<
I havent really had time to celebrate Samhain either which has annoyed me the most as its one of my favourite festivals, plus I wanted to celebrate my late loved ones life. Tonight is the last day (I celebrate Samhain for 3 days, either on 1st Nov or when the full moon is), so I am really hoping to get things ready for tonight.

I have a list high long in my head and on paper that I need to do but it never seems to be getting smaller, but I am trying to take a break from worrying and stressing about it, its just really hard to do so when you are a worry freak! >_<
Anyways I think I should stop writing now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment