Saturday 24 October 2009

Thinking

Well I thought to come on here again and just let my thoughts run wild..
I have just been thinking about 2010, and what is gonna happen in that year and so on. I really want to try and get somewhere with this online shop that I hope to make, I need more practise at making the items, so maybe that is whats gonna happen..me getting my hands in there and actually doing these things.
We have just bought a sowing machine so I can start making little pouches etc, which will be great as I always need a pouch for something, lol.
I have found how to make things, the recipes, all I need to do is actually make the damn thing! But I guess I will have more succuss by taking my time...I hope.

Also I have thought about making candles for the shop, the wax that is left from the other candles will be turned into a new candle, this will help me get used to selling things and see if this is what I actually want to do.

Well that is it for me, I dont want to think about this anymore as its making me feel down as I cant do anything just yet....On the good note, I have managed to make the bath oils for my 2 mum in laws :D

No comments:

Post a Comment