Thursday 15 October 2009

The Sun and the Moon

Been watching a lot of videos on youtube about the moon and the sun, it has been very interesting hearing other peoples views about them..The only annoying thing is that I got annoyed when watching a few of them. I guess I just forgot that my views are different from theirs >.<
Anyways here is what I think of the moon and sun. (Might make this a video some day)

Sun.
I see the sun as a female, our Goddess, our great mother. The reason for this is because of the rays of sunlight she shines down onto us, the life and support she gives to us. We need sunlight to live, to grow, to be healthy. Just what a mother tries to give us.

Moon.
I see the moon as male, our God, our great father. The reason I believe this is because he is there to support the sun, he lets her rest and watches us while she is watching her other children. We need the moon as much as we need the sun, too much sun can kill us, but so can too much darkness. We wouldn't get the right things into our system. He also gives us support and also shines down his energies to help us.

----
They are probably the main points on what I think about the sun and moon..I cant really think of anything else at this moment, but if I do I'll just edit this and add it in :P

Anyways that is all I really wanted to say :)
Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment