Saturday 10 October 2009

Videos + Supports

Haha I know I said I was taking a break from youtube, even though I have uploaded a bunch of new videos. They are more addressed to everyone, asking them their views and what they think of certain things. As I am in that curious mood at the moment...

As Im not focusing on making videos about "how to" or videos on spirits, I am feeling more better in myself, I am taking my time with understanding who I am, what goes on in my mind and things like that..It actually feels good that Im not stressing on making those sort of videos. Maybe next year I will be able to start again with them, but who knows.

I probably am gonna upload more question videos as it seems interesting and it makes people think about things and all that :P

Oh I got my supports last week, yay! They feel weird but that might be because Im not used to wearing something that is so light but is helping me. My last supports were made out of wetsuit material, and they were bloody heavy >_<, the new ones are made out of cotton so my hands can breathe lol.

Anyways, this is all I wanted to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment