Sunday 27 December 2009

All about me

This isn't necessary but I wanna do it, I did do a little about me video before on YouTube but it was so crap that I have just deleted it. Now I want to do a new one but my camera has just died and I don't have any batteries spare - hate when that happens.
So this is why I am doing it on here :)

Well my name is Helen, and I get called shorty as I am the shortest one in my family (bet you didn't guess that huh? :P), I am 21 but coming up to 22 in march so that makes me a Piscean. I live on the borders of Scotland, berwick-upon-tweed and if you search up that town on wiki you can find a little history about the place.
I am a Celtic shamanic hedgewitch and I have been a medium for about 4 years now and a level 1 reiki practitioner for about a year. I love making bath and body products also love to play world of warcraft (for the horde).
I have two health conditions, hyper mobility syndrome and the start of rheumatoid arthritis, which kinda sucks for the hobbies that I love to do.
I love music, especially rock and heavy metal but also like other types as well, not so keen on jazz or country.
I love learning about religion and cultures and their histories.

and I think that is pretty much all I think of at the moment. So yea that is who I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment