Saturday 12 December 2009

Typical me

Why is it when its spring/summer or autumn I never feel the urge to order the ingredients or the containers I need, and I don't feel up to making anything. But when winter comes along and everything is closing for Christmas, I get the energy to do things? It is so frustrating!
So I'm sitting here trying to get my mind away from it, but its not working at all, lol.

In a previous entry I told you that I had made the bath bombs, but I never showed any photos..So I'm going to show you them now lol.


















Sorry if the photos are not the best quality, they were taken by a web cam..But as you can see they are not the full ball size, like you see in shops. These are just little mini bath bombs, which I kind of like better than the normal size.

So what you think? Did I make a good job of them? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment