Tuesday 8 December 2009

Goals for 2010

So its nearly a new year, cant believe it. Time has gone by so fast it doesn't feel like it should be the end of the year, only the beginning.
I know I ain't done that much this year, only learning, researching and finally starting to understand who I am.
So what I am hoping will happen in 2010:
  • Find and understand even more about myself
  • Start making more body scrubs, bath bombs, bath oils
  • Learn how to make soap, body lotion, herbal teas
  • Learn Ogham, rune, I ching divination
  • Understand more about my path
  • And finally get my herbalism course finished!
There is thousand more things that I want to achieve, but I feel like I should start small..Ok the list doesn't seem small, but believe you me this is a small list!
I have chosen these things because I feel these take up the most energy, and I want to get these "out of the way" so I can restore my energy and feel better about myself, instead of regretting that I never did these.

No comments:

Post a Comment