Friday 11 June 2010

Look what I got today..

(Yes I know the photo is bad, it was done on the web cam)

The complete illustrated book of divination and prophecy.

I have been searching for a divination book for a long time, I was wanting a book that had most divination techniques in, unfortunately there is hardly any books that do that.
Charlie had found this on Amazon, at first I wasn't so keen, but when I saw the price I thought I might as well give it a go.

The price was 1p, yes 1p! OK the Post and packaging was £2.75 so it made the total of £2.76 but I wasn't gonna pass it up. The reason why I didn't really wanna buy it was its age, made in 1974, so the information may be a little dated. But now that I have received it I don't really care, it has some nice information for me to look at and to help me with. Its like the grandad on the book shelf lol.

It seems really interesting so I cant wait to read it.


This is the second book that I received, The way of the Green Witch. I have been wondering for a while if I should buy this or not and a few days ago I read that this is more close to hedgewitchery than her actual book of hedgewitchery (that confused me a little but of course, everything can confuse me :) ).

This was only £4.00 so yes another bargain in my eyes. I have read a little bit of it and I have started to get hooked on it already, so there must be something right about getting it.



This is the last book I bought the other day, still haven't received it but hopefully I will get it tomorrow or someday next week. Again I am not sure about this book when I decided to buy it, I am just hoping that it will be good.

62p + plus post and packaging which was £2.75 = 3.37...

I love finding bargains :)


On the subject of books, I feel that my book addiction has calmed down a lot. These are the first 3 books I have bought this year, normally I have bought around 10/15 already. So I think that book ban from last year did me some good!
I do have a lot of books to get through before reading these 3, but still it is always nice to get something through the mail instead of bills, spam, appointment reminders lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment