Wednesday 23 June 2010

A thought or two

At the moment I am looking deeper into my path and my spirituality, it is starting to hurt my head lol!
The thing that is getting to me the most, is that there is no actual books or websites that help you future. Yes I know the meaning of what a hedgewitch is and such, but that is all they tell you, they don't go into further, maybe that is because the person itself has to find their own way of doing things but it would be nice if they mentioned it a little bit.
I am getting frustrated with seeing all the Wiccan websites and books, it seems that they are trying to take over! It upsets me in a way, the fact that very few people know about the old ways.

Another thing that has been hurting my head is trying to learn more about the Celtic ways, I know there is hardly any info about them in the first place and I believe that is whats getting to me, again I feel upset by this, no one will truly understand (or try to) or be able to read up on what it was like for the Celts.

Life would be too easy though if we had everything written down. And this is a good step for me, to understand my frustrations and my passions with in my spirituality, it will all help me to be a better witch, person and spiritual being.

No comments:

Post a Comment