Friday 4 June 2010

Hello there

Hello, hello, it is such a beautiful day right now. The sun is shinning very bright right now, it feels so wonderful. Been sitting in the garden with my dog taking in her and natures positivity :)

I haven't been able to plant anything this year, well not yet anyways, as there have been threats of frost coming over, so I have had to wait and see. But I did manage to plant an indoor plant - basil! Yay, hopefully this time it will actually grow and I will actually remember to water it, lol. This is my first time I have managed to do any planting in what feels like forever, the problem is I now want to plant even more things, hopefully in the future I will.

The magpies have finally made their new home, it was originally their old home but the wind got a hold of it, so they have managed to rebuild it, love seeing them fly around the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment